WHAT WE DO.
We’ve reached a point in the cloud maturity cycle where more organizations across numerous verticals are realizing the very real benefits behind the cloud based architecture. More so, these businesses are seeing how they can deploy powerful workloads while utilizing a distributed architecture. Businesses of all sizes across all verticals can leverage some type of cloud ecosystem.
- Entirely cloud based – cloud to cloud (C2C) services
- Any number of devices – unlimited resources, pay what you use
- Managed Databases – delivering data to end-users and consumers
Reporting Services – paginated, mobile and web portal visualizations
- Software Customization – to meet your business requirements
- Access from anywhere – manage your business remotely
- Real-time backups – point in time or scheduled backups
Scalability is an attribute that describes the ability of a process, network, software or organization to grow and manage increased demand. A system, business or software that is described as scalable has an advantage because it is more adaptable to the changing needs or demands of its users or clients.
Scalability is often a sign of stability and competitiveness, as it means the network, system, software or organization is ready to handle the influx of demand, increased productivity, trends, changing needs and even presence or introduction of new competitors.
AWS WAF AWS WAF is a web application firewall that lets you monitor the HTTP and HTTPS requests that are forwarded to an Amazon API Gateway API, Amazon CloudFront or an Application Load Balancer. AWS WAF also lets [...]